You are welcome to download and use any of the following press material.
Open Studios 2013
- Press Release May 2013: A festival in all but name
Among the festival event highlights, taking place in Cheltenham, this summer, is COS13. This biennial celebration of the visual art being made in the area has become an important part of the cultural landscape for artists and art lovers alike. When it started, in 2001, just 46 artists took part; in 2011, the last time the event was staged, over 10,000 people visited the studios, workrooms and exhibition spaces of over 200 artists working in Cheltenham and its surrounds. Boosted by some additional funding from the Promoting Cheltenham Fund, this year’s event should be even better.
- COS13: High-resolution selection of images of artists' work available as a .zip file (17MB), for use in advertising material and by the press.
- Office logo on a white background. Small, large or extra large version. Please maintain the white space around the edges of the logo.
- COS11: High-resolution selection of images of artists' work available as a .zip file (12.4MB), for use in advertising material and by the press.
- Press Release May 2011: A weeklong celebration of visual art
"9 days, 64 venues, 200 artists: COS11 is the artist-run event that invites you to get up close and personal with the wonderful work being created in this area. From Saturday 4 to Sunday 12 June, visual artists working in Cheltenham and the surrounding area will be welcoming the public into their studios, workrooms and exhibition spaces to view their work."
- COS 09: High-resolution selection of images of artists' work available as a .zip file, for use in advertising material and by the press.
- Press Release April 2009
"Every two years, the creative energy and vision of artists living in or around Cheltenham, becomes visible through an event organised solely by volunteers with a passion for the arts..."